Hermes Medical Solutions is a world leader in the development of software for visualization and analysis of medical images within the field of molecular imaging. Founded in 1976 Hermes Medical Solutions was first to offer workflows for digital images captured from all vendors scanners. The company has relentlessly continued to innovate to stay in the forefront in this field and support the needs for personalized theranostics.
Hermes Medical Solutions has from start been a pioneer and offers today an unequalled, unique and complete software solution supporting physicians in molecular imaging/nuclear medicine with the data and tools they need, enabling faster, more personalized diagnosis and treatment of their patients. Globally, 30,000 users in 70 countries rely on Hermes Medical Solutions to improve the patient outcomes.
Hermes Medical Solutions is established in 9 countries and has a wide, expanding partner and distributer network.
Backed by well-reputed Nordic private equity firm Segulah, Hermes Medical Solution is actively pursuing an aggressive growth agenda which is also fuelled by a unique opportunity to help drive improvements in the quality of care and diagnosis for patient with all-too-common diagnoses such as Cancer, Dementia, and heart diseases.
Read more about the company and the products: https://www.hermesmedical.com/
Hermes Medical Solutions is looking for a System Engineer to join our growing company and work with products that makes a difference. You will be part of Hermes Global team of experts with focus on our United Kingdom market together with the local team.
Primary Location: Workplace at Hermes Medical Solutions Office in London, UK
Extent: 100% fulltime
As a System Engineer you will lead the technical work during installations, assist in preventive maintenance, and be part of our 3rd line support (EMEA) at leading medical centers within both the public & private healthcare sector. Successful candidates will be flexible and dynamic in their approach to what is a challenging, diverse, and rewarding role. This role would best suit individuals with IT/Systems background or experience working with IT departments, preferably within the healthcare sector.
- In collaboration with the Project Manager, lead the technical part of our installations in direct contact with customers IT Departments, both on-site and remote
- Participate in 3rd line system support rotation for EMEA organization
- Attend customer annual Preventive Maintenance visits
- Provide professional customer focused service through the projects and lifecycle of 3rd line support cases
- Actively support our System Development team with field experience, best practice, and knowledge sharing
- Assist our sales team in quote preparations, demonstrations, and Request for Quotes (RFQ)
- Comfortable working with IT Departments, both hospital’s internal and external providers
- Deeper knowledge of particular IT environments, for example Windows Server, networking, Active Directory, Citrix, or software deployment in general. Certifications are welcomed but not necessary
- Familiar with DICOM communication
- Experience within Red Hat Linux is preferred
- Strong interest in developing your skills within above areas
- Be able to work independently, with support from project manager and other colleagues
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Preferable experience working in, or with, healthcare sector
If you have any question or would like to know more about this new global position, please contact:
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.