Hermes Medical Solution is world leader in visualization and analysis of medical images in the field of molecular imaging. Founded in 1976 the company was the first to offer a workflow for digital images captured from available scanners.
Ever since the start Hermes Medical Solutions has continued to be a pioneer and has today an unparalleled diagnostic capability through a complete software solution supporting physicians in molecular imaging/nuclear medicine. Today Hermes Medical Solutions is established in 6 countries but has a global customer base comprising of more than 300 hospitals.
Backed by well-reputed Nordic private equity firm Segulah, Hermes Medical Solution is actively pursuing a growth agenda, which is also fuelled by a unique opportunity to help drive improvements in the quality of care for patient with all-too-common diagnoses such as Cancer, Dementia, and heart diseases.
Read more about the company and the products: https://www.hermesmedical.com/
Hermes Medical Solutions is looking for an Application Specialist to join our growing company and work with products that makes a difference. You will be part of Hermes Global team of experts with focus on our Nordic market together with the local team.
As an Application Specialist you will provide customer training, application installation & configuration, and customer support (on-site and remote) at leading medical centers within both the public & private healthcare sector. Successful candidates will be flexible and dynamic in their approach to what is a challenging, diverse and rewarding role. This role would best suit individuals from a Nuclear Medicine, Radiography or Clinical Science background.
- Application training, configuration, and demonstration, both at existing customer sites and at local, regional and national meetings
- Customer Support
- Undertaking customer annual service visits in the Nordic countries
The successful Application Specialist will:
- Have an understanding of Nuclear Medicine workflow, including an appreciation of the different patient examinations and the corresponding image processing and data analysis
- Be able to work independently, with support from an expert team as required
- Be confident taking ownership of customer problems and be proactive and open in coordinating and implementing the solutions in a thorough and systematic manner
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Have a working knowledge of Medical Imaging, preferably with experience in the field of Nuclear Medicine
- Have a good working knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of the basic physics of Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT camera acquisition and data reconstruction would be advantageous
The position is for full time employment, based at our Stockholm office, and includes frequent travel predominately within the Nordic countries.
- Ability to build sustainable customer relations
- Ability to prioritize
- Communication abilities especially written
If you have any question or would like to know more about this new global position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Life Science, Agneta Almquist, PhD, Hudson Nordic.
Phone: +46 708-28 28 89, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.