Hybrid3D™ NM Display
Enterprise Class NM Viewing and Quantification Platform
Hybrid3D™ provides user-friendly display workflows for Nuclear Medicine Modalities, consistent and reproducible tools for tumor delineation and quantification, based on the most recently published oncology metrics (PERCIST, RECIST, Deauville, qPET, TLG, SUV Peak).
Reporting of PET/MR studies, with multiple MR series representing different sequences, benefits greatly from organizing multiple sequences with the ability to drag one or more series directly.
- Multi-Modality Fusion of Studies
- Drag & Drop from Data Tree
- Splash View & Cine Mode
- 3D MIP with triangulation
- VOI/ROI Tools
- Configurable Viewports & Layouts
- Multi-Screen & Multi-Orientation Support
- Scalable UI (light weight to advanced research station)