Voxel Dosimetry™ is CE marked and has 510(k) clearance for the 7 most common isotopes; Ga68, I123, I131, In111, Lu177, Tc99m and Y90 - making it the only complete voxel dosimetry software on the market suitable for personalized dosimetry.
Voxel Dosimetry™ provides estimates (deterministic) of absorbed radiation dose at voxel level as a result of administrating one of the supported radionuclides and to provide a 3-dimensional dose map. Each patient responds differently to treatment, and serial radionuclide imaging provides patient specific information about the individual nuclide kinetics in tumors and normal organs after an administered dose.
The Voxel Dosimetry™ workflow consists of the following steps:
- SPECT/CT or PET/CT DICOM data loading from the data manager (e.g. PACS)
- Registration of different time-points to a common reference study
- Generation and integration of voxel-level time-activity curves
- Voxel-level absorbed dose calculation using a Monte Carlo method
- Saving of the absorbed dose map back to the data manager (e.g. PACS) in DICOM format
Organ Dosimetry™ provides a fast and efficient way to generate kinetic data for selected organs. The residence times calculated using this data are seamlessly passed to OLINDA/EXM® 2.0, which generates absorbed dose tables using the MIRD methodology.
Absolute quantification for PET and SPECT brings about a revolution in the assessment of response to therapy over multiple time points, in addition to making visual comparison easier through the use of an absolute scale.
- Voxel dosimetry supports 7 isotopes
- MIRD s-factor dose calculations
- Olinda supports more than 400 radionuclides
- Compute the residence time, and subsequent dose for each organ
- ICRP 89 “NURBs” Phantoms can now be selected for Human Dosimetry